As Featured On Blitsy – How To Make A Mixed Media Tote Bag

I have a mixed media project over on the Blitsy Blog at the moment with some inspiration to art-up your tote bags.

(I use affiliate links on this blog so some of the links in this posts are affiliated).

Tote bag makeover with art

I’ve become a bit of a tote bag collector. It was kind of an accident, I started buying them for DIY projects and article work. But then it became a bit of a habit.

They are so useful to have to hand so every now and again I replenish my stocks with a new tote blank ready for decorating or a get given them at blogger events. It seems to be the thing at the moment for many of the events I find myself at to give out canvas tote bags, Yay! Tote Bags! Sometimes these totes have a logo on them but sometimes they are blank, so they get added to my growing collection.

It is a fun project to do – arting-up a tote bag so I hope you will go take a look at the tutorial then give it a go yourself. But don’t forget to share the result on the Blitsy Addict Secret Facebook page (Shhh! It’s a secret!) or on the Blitsy Inspiration board.

Thanks for popping in.

Kim

Kim Dellow Blog Post signature

Come And Connect With Me:

YouTube

Instagram

My Shop

Join My Newsletter!

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

Share:

1. September 27, 2015 / 12:11 pm

Loved your post! I have a few of these I can alter!

• September 27, 2015 / 4:20 pm

Ahh thanks Danielle, you should put one of your amazing faces on them 🙂 Kx

• September 28, 2015 / 5:12 pm

Thanks Liz, so glad you like it! Kx

2. September 27, 2015 / 10:27 pm

Can a girl have too many tote bags….. I think not!!! I just got a new one from my friend that is leading a Tuesday morning Ladies Bible Study, Looks a lot like yours. I have one for art, knitting, books…and the list goes on….can't have too many. HaHa. btw..thanks for your kind words on a faceless woman….I'm working on a real stretch for next Friday… HaHa.
    m

• September 28, 2015 / 5:13 pm

LOL! Wanda, nope you can never have too many totes! I loved your faceless lady, hope you are having fun with this week's face! Kx

3. September 27, 2015 / 10:55 pm

Love this Kim, and you've given me a fab idea for a workshop, to include in my introductory series of workshops. I'm hoping I can ignite the creative spark to my local community.

I do like a tote bag to keep in my handbag, for those extra bits of shopping that seem to appear 😃

• September 28, 2015 / 5:15 pm

Brilliant Claire, that should be a fun workshop, how exciting, hope you are having fun putting your workshops together! Totes are so useful for folding up in your bag aren't they? Have fun! Kx

• September 28, 2015 / 5:16 pm

Thanks Susi, glad you like it and thanks for popping over to say so 🙂 Kx