Simply Cards & Papercraft – Cover Girl!

The new copy of  Simply Cards and Papercraft, issue 107, is out in the shops and how much of a lovely surprise did I get when I opened my copy to see that one of my cards had made the cover! YAY! (Thanks Stéphanie!)

So for this issue I’ve had some fun with my PanPastel using them with stamps, masks, some resist and on designer papers. Hope you like them!

That’s it from me today.

TTFN

Kim

Kim Dellow

Kim Dellow is an artist–designer–film-maker living the creative life in London, UK. She’s a freelance creative for the craft industry and others, and she loves to share her art-ventures on her blog.

1. 5 February 2013 / 1:03 pm

Fantastique! And I've made 3 of the 4 cards – phew!

It must be wonderful to have work published but hard work with oodles of originality, talent, stamina – even more of a phew!

2. 5 February 2013 / 2:03 pm

Ooooo I haven't read mine yet lol. Actually I have just bought two sets of panpastels second hand for £10, so I can have a play then if I enjoy them I won't mind spending more lol. Kezzy xx

3. 5 February 2013 / 2:16 pm

YEAH, superrrrrrrrr, congrats Kim!!

xx Irene

4. 5 February 2013 / 4:23 pm

Well done! I enjoyed your pencils masterclass,

Lucy x

5. 5 February 2013 / 5:54 pm

Brilliant! Congratulations, Kim!
    Alison x

6. 5 February 2013 / 8:17 pm

wow you sure are getting lots of great coverage, I have not got my copy yet but when I do I shall be taking a look at your card
    Ria

7. 6 February 2013 / 1:10 pm

well done Kim you're so talented looking forward to seeing you on create and craft again x

8. 6 February 2013 / 1:56 pm

Hi Kim thanks for the lovely comment on my card. Yes I did send you an email on your first show. Good luck with next weeks show x

9. 17 February 2013 / 9:39 am

I have messed up as I didn't pick this one up before I came to France (will get it in a few days time) but picked up the one with the fabulous butterfly embossing folder and coredinations cardstock gift as I made a note to myself when I bought it for your pencils masterclass to buy this month's copy. I love your tips with the great free gifts and am just persuading Colin that he loves sardines! Well done! Am tempted to subscribe as I have a birthday with an 0 coming up and I fancy the Distress Markers!

Lucy x