Hidden Messages

I did warn you that I was going through one of my corrugated card phases again didn’t I? Yep, here is another one! This time it is my guest Design Team piece for the Fiskarettes.

I thought I would go a bit interactive with this one, checkout the little hinges for paper!

Now if you want to know how I made the card then pop on over to the Fiskarettes website to see my step by step.

Peek-a-boo!

I’ve used the Fiskars Clear Stamps – Country Flowers stamp set,

Fiskars Clear Stamps – Lower, Uppercase and Numbers set and Fiskars Border Punch – Bracket for this make.

The papers are Studio Calico with the lovely neutrals and funky chevrons.

So now you have checked out my hidden message I do hope you will stop by to say ‘Hello!’ 🙂

Catch you later.

Kim

1. 5 September 2012 / 8:56 am

Love this so much: the texture, the design and your colour palette work perfectly. Off to have a look at your link because I LOVE those hinges!
    Juliaxx

2. 5 September 2012 / 11:57 am

WOW! This is wonderful Kim. I love the hinged design. The colours and textures are gorgeous

Sue

3. 5 September 2012 / 4:34 pm

All the elements come together well for this card. The hinges certainly don't look like they are made of paper. Brilliant!

🙂

4. 5 September 2012 / 5:58 pm

Out for the weekend and very busy the last two days I'm catching up today. You've been very creative the last few days.
    Love your corrugated card phase 🙂

5. 5 September 2012 / 9:41 pm

Hi Kim, so pleased to be working with you on the Creative Expressions design Team. Your work is amazing, really love your style. Your card is beautiful, and the photography is gorgeous. Michelle x I must become your latest follower. xx

6. 5 September 2012 / 9:41 pm

7. 6 September 2012 / 1:31 pm

Kim I love your corrugated paper stage, this is just lovely, hugs

8. 7 September 2012 / 7:21 am

Well, I'm happy that you're having your corrugated card phase, I truly enjoy seeing what you do with it. This card is so beautiful, the red hinges are just perfect for this, a real icing on the cake 🙂

9. 10 September 2012 / 4:36 pm

I, too, am in love with corrugated card, love what you have dodne with it here, gorgeous and what fabulous hinges!!!

10. 26 September 2012 / 9:03 am

Love this Kim – the hinges are FAB.