What Is On Your Work Desk Wednesday (WOYWW) – CHOCOLATE!

Shh! Don’t tell ANYONE!

My desk is full of Chocolate…

Purely for art reasons I assure you…Scrunch…Nom, Nom, Nom…I’m not enjoying it for one minute…Scrunch…Nom…Nom…Nom…oh no!

Oh and if you are looking for the finished Sardine Tin from a WOYWW post a couple of weeks ago then check out this post.

Sardines and chocolate? Now that’s a thought!

Share:

1. February 29, 2012 / 7:59 am

Errr… No its not a nice thought at all!!! However may I be the first to offer my services in helping you divest all that chocolate of its foil? It's really no bother!

2. February 29, 2012 / 8:48 am

Looks like you have plenty to go around there! Fab sardine tin, but fish & chocolate…er.. no thanks! Happy Wednesday to you, enjoy this week's snoop of oh so creative places & take care. Zo xx 83

3. February 29, 2012 / 9:08 am

Hi there, thanks for letting us peek this week and I hope the rest of the week gives you some creative time too. If it wasn't for the fact that certain people follow my blog and I would not want to spoil the surprise I would take your pile of chocolate and raise it my a herd of bunnies too!
    Neil #61

4. February 29, 2012 / 10:30 am

Love what's on your desk today!

5. February 29, 2012 / 10:52 am

What a yummy workspace today – would love to be there! Had a peep at the sardine tin – it's fab (Hazel, WOYWW #5) x

6. February 29, 2012 / 11:19 am

Sooo you eat the chocolate for the wrappers. I get it … can't wait to see what you create.

7. February 29, 2012 / 12:21 pm

O I want to do a project where I need to eat the chocolate for the wrappers!!!! yummy, Hugs May x x x

8. February 29, 2012 / 12:38 pm

Well that certain is a craft desk I would want to sit at. yum yum!

🙂

9. February 29, 2012 / 12:45 pm

And they thought I had a lot of chocolate… but please don't put them with sardines.
    Helen, 32

10. February 29, 2012 / 12:47 pm

🙂 Funny picture, Kim! Enjoy! Hugs, kissinia

11. February 29, 2012 / 12:56 pm

Ooh Kim, you terribly naughty girl, lol – at least you could share a little of it! Apart from the cat, I'm the only one here who doesn't mind sardines, so off to have a peek at your tin. Prob still best not to mix fish and choc though. Hmmm, pilchard fondant anyone? Hugs Sxx

12. February 29, 2012 / 1:12 pm

Can just imagine you dipping sardines in melted chocolate….yuck…lol
    Have fab wednesday
    hugs judex10

13. February 29, 2012 / 1:38 pm

Right, Im on my way now….to help you….em…..tidy up that desk of yours!! I could hoover up that lot rightly and there would be no need for an electrical appliance to do it for you! lol

14. February 29, 2012 / 1:59 pm

The best desk yet

15. February 29, 2012 / 3:16 pm

Now there you go! Showing things you can't actually share with us. Looks yummy!

16. February 29, 2012 / 4:28 pm

Sardines & Chocolate…YUCK!!!

However, all that choc on your desk does look yummy.

Toni xx

17. February 29, 2012 / 4:34 pm

Chocolate for art purposes-I know how that is. I also know to buy extra because the hubby will feel left out. I have to question your sanity with the chocolate and sardine combo though!

18. February 29, 2012 / 5:35 pm

At least I now know how to explain any chocolate I have lurking on my workdesk … "I'm crafting with it darling" I will tell hubby. And then name you for giving me the idea … he is bound to believe me, isn't he?Happy WOYWWing. Debbie #89

19. February 29, 2012 / 6:32 pm

Salty and sweet? LOL! Thanks for the peek…I have a sweet tooth that needs attending now (sans sardines)…Have a great WOYWW! -Amanda 80

20. February 29, 2012 / 9:52 pm

That's teasing! A very interesting work space. I wonder what you will make with all those wrappers. Kate 153 x

21. February 29, 2012 / 10:53 pm

I fancy having your work desk! In more ways than one…chocs and wow I would so like to get away from the kitchen counter! Had my own Nom, Nom moment today…just had to have lunch in Rick Stein's Fish and Chip Restaurant in Falmouth.(Best F&C I've tasted in a long time!)DD1 had an interview today…8 hours of driving I'm ready to fall into bed!

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the wrappers!
    Sue
    x

22. March 1, 2012 / 8:19 pm

Oh what a delicious picture, a sight for sore eyes!! Really, what are you doing with all these goodies?

23. March 1, 2012 / 9:58 pm

Oh chocolate! How I love thee!!! You'll have to enjoy for the both of us…dieting sucks!!!

24. March 2, 2012 / 1:18 am

Chocolate is SO much nicer than sardines. And eating chocolate for the sake of art is very noble! I would have been here earlier, but I got caught in a tornado early Wed morning. Here's to a belated WOYWW from #3.

25. March 3, 2012 / 12:52 am

Checked out the sardine can and thought it was nice. I can envisioning little Easter Bunny vignettes for my grandkids…now who do I know who eats sardines…