What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday…Tidy Version

Ta – Da…A clean and tidy workspace! See here for the Before Photo!

This photo is from Sunday and it is still this tidy today! SHOCK! I’m trying to keep it in order – check back next week to see how well that went LOL!

As always the lovely Julia has the WOYWW list.

Have a fab Wednesday.

Kimx

Kim Dellow

Kim Dellow is an artist–designer–film-maker living the creative life in London, UK. She’s a freelance creative for the craft industry and others, and she loves to share her art-ventures on her blog.

1. 27 April 2011 / 6:45 am

Wow you have a massive stash. How long will it stay tidy? Hopefully not long because a messy desk is a creative one!

2. 27 April 2011 / 6:47 am

Gosh you did get stuck-in with the tidying. Wonder what it will look like by this time next week LOL

Toni xx

3. 27 April 2011 / 7:02 am

Wow, amazing. Mind you if it was me I'd forever be knocking the pots of the back of the table. I ~HAVE to have my desk against a wall!

4. 27 April 2011 / 7:20 am

ohhh how familiar looks this for me, LOL, I have only a slightly larger table to work. So wonderful to be able to see all the stuff, as if we are in a candy store right? have fun with your "clean" workspace kind regards from Janine

5. 27 April 2011 / 7:25 am

Wow, loads of fun containers. Thanks for the peek and sharing, bunches of hugs Marjo #18. Have a great WOYWW

6. 27 April 2011 / 7:26 am

Definitely very tidy, fab chair, love the bags at the end of the table. Great idea. I have no choice but to be tidy with the little space I have. Lots of lovely goodies, thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 99, #31

7. 27 April 2011 / 7:32 am

I could play for hours in your craftroom and soon get it messed up again lol.
    Andria #29

8. 27 April 2011 / 7:39 am

That is quite a transformation, love it so nice and tidy but I bet it was fun making it messy!

9. 27 April 2011 / 9:11 am

Looking spic and span – I do that too and just stand there admiring the clean space. I get really messed up during a make but always clean up afterwards – I agree you that you do need some kind of order in the chaos. Tidy desk, tidy mind kind of… have fun later on.

Thanks for the peek!

Sarah at 8

10. 27 April 2011 / 10:08 am

Now that is a tidy space, lovely to see that you have everything you need close by.

11. 27 April 2011 / 10:29 am

Wow! Very tidy indeed! And not in the kitchen! I'm very impressed with your recycling bags. I was just thinking yesterday that I needed a better system for separating paper & card scraps that I can recycle from all the other tat that I can't. xx

12. 27 April 2011 / 11:53 am

Very impressive Kim! Your stash:desk space ratio makes me laugh 🙂

I have 3 recycling bins too, as I was fed up of sorting through one big bin to pull all the scraps of paper & card out!

13. 27 April 2011 / 12:18 pm

great tidy-up, love the before picture! Shaz #76

14. 27 April 2011 / 1:28 pm

Just look at all the supplies you have put away! Love all the places to hide stuff!

15. 27 April 2011 / 3:52 pm

Wow, that's quite a transformation! Happy Crafting.

Sherry (47)

16. 27 April 2011 / 5:16 pm

Crikey, that's a huge amount of stash there.
    Thanks for sharing
    Happy WOYWW
    Rebecca (38) x

17. 27 April 2011 / 6:53 pm

Great recovery! And that is an overwhelming stash in a small area!
    Chrissy #106

18. 27 April 2011 / 8:29 pm

Very nice work space with all your stash gathered about. Gotta have a lot of stuff to do a job right and I see a lot of stuff to play with here. Thanks for sharing. Vickie aka okienurse #35

19. 27 April 2011 / 8:32 pm

Hi hun
    a fabulous crafty space, luv all the fab storage,snazzy chair,,happy WOYWW sue,x

20. 27 April 2011 / 9:16 pm

what a well organized space. love the bags hanging on the sides, great extra space.

21. 27 April 2011 / 10:38 pm

wow – you can actually see the floor in this WOYWW photo 😀 You must have so much fun in your workspace – it looks amazing!

22. 28 April 2011 / 6:19 am

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you made it too DIOL, great to see you there!! Your flower tutorial is so great, but that I told you before, LOL. have a great day!.

23. 28 April 2011 / 9:49 pm

Love your recycling bags Kim, I have three bins and they seem to take up so much room! A great space! Love, Clare #104