Extreme Sewing

Hey Folks, Just thought I would share my Extreme Sewing Photo with you all. Lisa over at U-Handbag, a fabulous blog that I am a big stalker of (in a good way of course), has a competition running until the 20th December the first prize being a yummy Janome sewing machine.

The competition is to do some Extreme Sewing – Sewing in unusual places and there has been some wonderful entries so far on Flickr.

Here is my entry – Sewing on the Northern line on the Underground – just going on the Northern Line is extreme enough LOL!

David took the piccy – what a wonderful and patient boyfriend I have – ‘Darling, I want you to take some pictures of me and my sewing machine on the tube.’ He didn’t even look surprised. LOL!

Kim Dellow

Kim Dellow is an artist–designer–film-maker living the creative life in London, UK. She’s a freelance creative for the craft industry and others, and she loves to share her art-ventures on her blog.

Share:

1. 14 December 2009 / 9:05 pm

This is certainly extreme sewing, Kim. You were very dedicated to take your sewing machine on the underground!!!
    Brilliant photo

Lisax

2. 14 December 2009 / 9:31 pm

Where are all the crazy people, opps there you are lol. Great extreme pic and dedicated crafter and loving boyfriend!! Good luck.
    Pinky

3. 14 December 2009 / 10:07 pm

Glad to see it wasn't at rush hour Kim as you would of had to do it standing crushed against the doors. Great extreme sewing x Hugs Pascale

4. 14 December 2009 / 10:35 pm

Oh Kim I can't stop laughing, what are you like lol
    hugs Mandy xx

5. 14 December 2009 / 11:08 pm

Seriouly funny, although I think I would have mine taken in the bathroom. Nothing more extreme than that. Good luck to you.

6. 15 December 2009 / 5:27 am

Wow on the underground you must be MAD…lol glad to see it wasnt rush hour.Good luck in the comp fingers crossed your one of the winners ,you so deserve it after taking it on the northern line!!gosh you b/Friend must be sooo undertanding think my o/h would have said you gotta be joking…lol
    hugs jude

7. 15 December 2009 / 7:14 am

Lol this is a great pic Kim , bet you got some strange looks.x

8. 15 December 2009 / 7:16 am

hahaha very funny! Is there electricity? LOL!

grtz Chantal

9. Anonymous
    15 December 2009 / 7:21 am

I think sewing on a moving train looks really dangerous…

10. 15 December 2009 / 12:30 pm

♥love it♥

11. 17 December 2009 / 8:42 pm

Fab photo Kim & that certainly is extreme – good luck with the competition 🙂

Hope you're having a good week (doesn't time fly) & enjoy your weekend).

Hugs
    Tracey
    x

12. 20 December 2009 / 1:52 am

LOL! This is TOOO funny! You sat on the Northern Line … on your own?? OK, with patient boyfriend .. but with SEWING machine and no-one else?? Oh WOW! You took your sewing machine to the underground?? I'm going to have to think about this one, once I quit giggling. The weight of it!!! LOL! Love it! kxx