Heart Felt Thanks

Last of the cards from last year that I haven’t blogged yet but you might have seen it in Papercrafts Essentials 🙂 and on my new slideshow – which I uploaded yesterday and just realised that I hadn’t blogged this card yet – D’oh. Thought I better post the card quickly before anyone noticed 😉

This one uses BasicGrey Recess Paper pack, which I really like but you don’t really see a lot of.

Materials:
Stamp – HOTP; Studio G Alpha
Ink – Versafine Sepia brown
Paper – BasicGrey
Usual Suspects – Paper trimmer; Double-sided glue

Kim Dellow

Kim Dellow is an artist–designer–film-maker living the creative life in London, UK. She’s a freelance creative for the craft industry and others, and she loves to share her art-ventures on her blog.

1. 19 March 2009 / 11:29 am

Fabulous card. Love the simplicity of it. I don’t think I have ever seen the Recess paper, I will have to check it out. Thanks.

2. 19 March 2009 / 11:41 am

What a gorgeous clean & crisp card Kim!!! LOVE it!

3. 19 March 2009 / 12:23 pm

This is probably my favourite of the cards featured in Papercraft Essentials. I love it’s simple styling.

4. 19 March 2009 / 1:45 pm

Lovely card, wish I knew when to stop adding stuff to my cards lol.
    Pinky

5. 19 March 2009 / 5:45 pm

Hi Kim.
    I saw this in papercraft essentials and absolutely love the simpicity of the design! The papers are yummy as well. Well done on becoming papercrafter of the year, very well deserved, your designs and cards are fab!
    Hugs, Vicky x

6. 19 March 2009 / 9:33 pm

Its lovely Kim simple in design but thats what makes this card work so well.

Lorraine x

7. 19 March 2009 / 10:26 pm

More than gorgeous….stunning colours and style – love it…xx

8. 20 March 2009 / 8:42 am

Love this card so effective. Love your article in this months Papercraft Essentials with the Home Sweet Home cards – going to have a look at tge dot to dot alphabet stamps – I think they are fab, so are the papers – have to look at them too I guess. Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing more of it in the magazine. Jean xx

9. 20 March 2009 / 9:31 am

it´s just beautiful.love it

10. 23 March 2009 / 3:05 am

Sent by Michelle (One Crafty Mama)… I absolutely adore this card. And all the others I have looked at on your blog… you are definitely a crafty one with a big talent! 😉