Papercraft Essentials Papercrafter of the Year 2008

Oh MY Oh MY what a fabulous Christmas Present – I’ve won the Papercraft Essentials Papercrafter of the Year 2008 – WOW, and Double WOW.

I still don’t think I believe it. I sent my projects off and then just forgot about it, so imagine my suprise to get an email from Kate Timmins, the editor of Papercraft Essentials, saying that I had actually won!

Well, I’ve been keeping it a secret but now the issue of the magazine (Issue 37) has been published so I can tell you all. I am so excited about being on the Practical Publishing Design Team – I have my first commision and everything – hope I do a good job 🙂

Share:

1. December 26, 2008 / 8:47 am

KIM!!! That is fabulous,huge congratulations & very very well deserved :o)x

2. December 26, 2008 / 5:20 pm

Kim that’s AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Can’t wait to see all of your future creations!!!! You so deserve this! Have a great time this next year!!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

3. December 27, 2008 / 6:20 pm

Congratulations Kim! That’s fantastic new, looking forward to seeing you in print :o)

Hugs
    Tracey
    x

4. December 29, 2008 / 7:35 am

Oh wow, oh wow – you must be on cloud nine ! What fantastic news and the best Christmas pressie ever. Many, many congrats Kim, you truly deserve the title.

Take care and hugs to you,

Jo x

5. December 29, 2008 / 9:33 am

Congratulations Kim on your win, but so rightly deserved hun, your work is amazing. You will do a fabulous job on the DT i have no doubts about that. Im sure that is probably one of your best christmas presents! I hope you had a fabulous christmas, and am looking forward to seeing more of your crafting work in 2009. Hugs Linda x

6. December 30, 2008 / 6:19 am

Congratulations on your award, which must be proud, greetings from mexico and happy new year!!

7. December 30, 2008 / 5:20 pm

Oh wow…thats fantastic, well done you.
    I look forward to seeing your work published.
    Emma x

8. December 30, 2008 / 8:53 pm

Wonderful news – I was looking for your blog after I’d seen it in the mag and then you became a follower of my blog.

Congratulations on your well deserved win, and I look forward to looking at more of your designs on your blog!

Love, Clare x

9. January 1, 2009 / 9:36 pm

Congratulations on your win 🙂
    Just found your blog! thanks for the lovely comment on mine 🙂
    I will look out for your designs coming up in the mag x

10. January 8, 2009 / 3:30 pm