So here are some more cards. Some mixed styles and uses. The first card I used for a friend’s bithday and was one of those accidental things where I was just trying out inking a stamp with mutliple colours from distressed ink pads. The card also uses tearing and one of the layers has been bronze embossed using a glue stick to cover the card. The edges where further distressed with an ink pad.
The New home card was made using shapes cut from different patterned 12″ by 12″ papers and a some free lettering from a magazine. I used a brad for the door knob and faux stitching to highlight the windows and door.
So the final card for today uses patterned paper on a plan background and accented with ribbon, pre-printed chipboard sentiment and vellum flower cut by hand. Glitter glue and inking the edges gave the finishing touches.